- Grew up in Colorado, Pennsylvania and Los Angeles.
- Several of her family members are involved in the entertainment industry: her grandfather was an assistant director for Cecil B. DeMille, her father is a TV producer and her mother is a script supervisor and director.
- Acting career began after an agent saw her perform in an elementary-school Christmas play when she was 8 years old.
- First major film appearance was as Patricia Clarkson's daughter in The Safety of Objects (2001).
- Big break came in 2002 when, at age 12, she starred as Jodie Foster's diabetic daughter in Panic Room; received her first Young Artist Award nomination for the role.
- Became the first American actress to win a prestigious César Award (France's Oscar equivalent) when she won Best Supporting Actress in 2015 for Sils Maria.
- Is involved with establishing halfway houses for runaway teens.
- 0, — :
- 2007, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- 2010, BAFTA Film Awards — Rising Star Award: Winner
- 2010, People's Choice Awards — Favorite On-Screen Team: Winner
- 2011, People's Choice Awards — Favorite Movie Actress: Winner
- 2011, People's Choice Awards — Favorite On-Screen Team: Winner
- Cameron Stewart — Brother
- Jules Mann-Stewart — Mother
- Michael Angarano — Ex-significant Other
- John Stewart — Father
- Dana Stewart — Brother
- Taylor Stewart — Brother
- Robert Pattinson — Ex-significant Other
- Alicia Cargile — Ex-significant Other
- Birth Name: Kristen Jaymes Stewart
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
New year calls for a clean slate