- Father Joe Bryant played eight seasons in the NBA and seven in Italy before eventually becoming WNBA coach.
- Named after a type of steak his parents saw listed on a restaurant menu.
- Speaks fluent Italian, having spent eight childhood years in Italy.
- Took R&B singer Brandy to his high school prom.
- Went directly from high school to play for the Los Angeles Lakers in 1996.
- Became youngest All-Star in NBA history at the age of 19 in 1998.
- Won three straight Lakers championships, 2000-2002, while paired with Shaquille O'Neal.
- Led the NBA in scoring 2006 and 2007.
- Scored 81 points, second most ever in NBA history, against Toronto in 2006.
- In 2006, his daughter Gianna Maria-Onoro was born six minutes before the daughter of Bryant's former teammate, Shaquille O'Neal.
- Natalia Diamante Bryant — Daughter
- Gianna Maria-Onoro Bryant — Daughter
- Sharia Bryant-Washington — Sister
- John 'Chubby' Cox — Uncle
- Vanessa Bryant — Wife
- Pam Bryant — Mother
- Shaya Bryant — Sister
- Joe Bryant — Father
- Birth Name: Kobe Bean Bryant
- Birth Place: Philadelphia, PA
- Birthday: August 23, 1978, Leo
- Profession: Professional basketball player
- User Rating:
Trending TonightSee all »
You can't make this up