If it weren't for Britney Spears, the world would have never heard of Federline, a backup dancer turned rapper who came to infamy by marrying Spears in 2004. After dancing for the likes of Pink and Spears' ex Justin Timberlake, Federline met the pop princess and immediately began courting her, despite the fact that his longtime girlfriend, actress Shar Jackson, was pregnant with their second child. After marrying in 2004, Federline (dubbed K-Fed by the media) and Spears were omnipresent: magazines, parties, even TV with their reality show Britney and Kevin: Chaotic. Spears gave birth to their first son, Sean Preston, in September 2005 and their second child, Jayden James, a year later. But the high-profile parents seemed to be in trouble. Tabloids insisted that their union was on the rocks, and a series of mothering mishaps highlighted the fact that Spears was usually flying solo. In October 2006, Federline released his debut album, Playing with Fire, which took a critical and commercial drubbing; a few weeks later, Spears filed for divorce. But instead of getting her life and career together, Spears went on a partying rampage that culminated in a shaved head and multiple short-lived rehab stints. Although Federline's request for sole custody of the kids---which he won in 2008---initially seemed like a gold-digging tactic, Spears' increasingly bizarre behavior made him look like the fitter parent. Federline subsequently improved his image by appearing in a Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company Super Bowl ad (in which he went from the high life to a has-been in 30 seconds), landing a recurring role on the CW series One Tree Hill and appearing--along with ex-wife Jackson---on the seventh season of Celebrity Fit Club.
- Worked with D.A.N.C.E. Empowerment, a nonprofit organization in Fresno, CA, that educates youth using dance, performance and character-building activities.
- Former backup dancer for Pink and Justin Timberlake.
- First met Britney Spears in 1999 when he was a dancer for LFO, the opening act on her tour.
- Appeared in then-wife Britney Spears' video for "My Prerogative."
- Finalized divorce from Spears in 2007 and won sole custody of their children in 2008.
- Jordan Kay Federline — Daughter
- Victoria Prince — Wife
- Peyton Marie Federline — Daughter
- Coby Bleak — Stepfather
- Sean Preston Federline — Son
- Chris Federline — Brother
- Shar Jackson — Ex-significant Other
- Dustin Presley — Stepbrother
- Kaleb Federline — Son
- Kori Federline — Daughter
- Nicole Presley — Stepsister
- Collette Federline — Stepmother
- Jayden James Federline — Son
- Julie Lynn Bleak — Mother
- Mike Federline — Father
- Britney Spears — Ex-wife
- Birth Name: Kevin Earl Federline
- Birth Place: Fresno County, California, United States
- Birthday: March 21, 1978, Aries
- Profession: Actor, Dancer, Producer
Trending TonightSee all »
Sullivan Stapleton really, really likes a CBS sitcom.