- Had a 2002 hit with her remake of Madonna's "Papa Don't Preach."
- Released the album Shut Up in November 2002.
- Along with the other members of her family, hosted the 2003 American Music Awards.
- In September 2003, a new record label re-released her Shut Up album as Changes, which included new cover art, live material and the cover track, a remake of the Black Sabbath ballad that featured a duet with her father, Ozzy.
- Launched her own rock-inspired fashion line, Stiletto Killers, in 2004.
- Wrote a teen advice column for the British tabloid the Sun.
- In 2007, made her London stage debut as prison matron Mama Morton in Chicago.
- Her style icons are Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly and Marilyn Monroe.
- Published her memoir, Fierce, in 2009.
- Louis Osbourne — Half Brother
- John Osbourne — Grandfather
- Aimee Osbourne — Sister
- Luke Worrall — Ex-fiancé
- Ozzy Osbourne — Father
- Jack Osbourne — Brother
- Lillian Osbourne — Grandmother
- Don Arden — Grandfather
- Sharon Osbourne — Mother
- Jessica Mayfair — Half Sister
- Matthew Mosshart — Ex-fiancé
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Kelly Michelle Lee Osbourne
- Birth Place: Westminster, London, England
- Birthday: October 27, 1984, Scorpio
- Profession: Reality Cast Member, Actor, Singer, Fashion designer
Trending TonightSee all »
She plays an "Internet assassin"