- Did a lot of community theater as a kid. When she first moved to Hollywood, she and her sister took acting classes seven days a week, sometimes even taking two classes per day.
- Was valedictorian of her high-school class (at age 13).
- First on-screen kiss was with Zac Efron (while they were shooting Summerland).
- Was the youngest graduate on record from the University of California Los Angeles' history department at the time of her college graduation (at age 17).
- Well-received performances in the family films Moondance Alexander (2007) and The Prince and the Pauper (2008) led to a position on the National Board of the Coalition for Quality Children's Media.
- In 2009, portrayed an aspiring actor in the big-screen remake of Fame.
- Played a teenage Kitty Walker on a flashback episode of the ABC family drama Brothers & Sisters, and was next cast as a telepathic teenager on ABC's No Ordinary Family.
- Has worked with various children's organizations, including Children's Hospital Los Angeles, Young Storyteller's Foundation and Starlight Starbright Children's Foundation.
- Donna Marie Mayock Panabaker — Mother
- Danielle Panabaker — Sister
- Harold Jerome Panabaker — Father
- Glendale Community College, Glendale, California, United States; University of California, Los Angeles, California, United States (BA in History, 2008)
- Birth Name: Stephanie Kay Panabaker
- Birth Place: Orange, Texas, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Yvonne Strahovski discusses the show's look