- Met her comedy partner, Casey Wilson, in a clown class at NYU.
- After graduating from college, she and Wilson wrote and performed a two-woman sketch show called Rode Hard and Put Away Wet at Upright Citizens Brigade.
- The pair was named the Best Comedic Duo at the 2005 Emerging Comics of NY Awards.
- Cowrote the screenplay for 2009's Bride Wars, starring Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway.
- In 2010, began hosting a popular podcast with husband Paul Scheer and Jason Mantzoukas called How Did This Get Made?, in which the three skewer movies.
- Lauren — Sister
- John D. Raphael — Father
- Diane Raphael — Mother
- Deanna — Sister
- Paul Scheer — Husband
- August Scheer — Son
- New York University, Tisch School of the Arts, New York, New York, United States (BFA in Drama, 2002); attended Stella Adler Studio of Acting, New York, New York, United States
- Birth Place: Rockville Centre, New York, United States
- Birthday: January 4, 1980, Capricorn
- Profession: Actor, Comedian, Screenwriter
Trending TonightSee all »
The Pretty Little Liars star and creator recall their wildest -- and sometimes incredilbly uncomfortable -- encounters with fans