- Began seriously studying voice when he enrolled in the Interlochen (MI) Arts Program in the late 1990s.
- Got his big break singing at the 1999 inauguration for the governor of California at the request of renowned producer, composer and arranger David Foster.
- Filled in for Andrea Bocelli during rehearsals of the 1999 Grammys, singing a duet with Celine Dion and attracting the attention of Rosie O'Donnell, who hosted the event that year; she booked him on her talk show.
- Performed with Charlotte Church at the closing ceremonies of the 2002 Olympics in Salt Lake City.
- Collaborated with iconic producer Rick Rubin for his fifth album, Illuminations (2010).
- In 2011, launched the nonprofit organization Find Your Light Foundation to "enrich the lives of young people through arts, education and cultural awareness."
- January Jones — Ex-significant Other
- Chris Groban — Brother
- Melinda Groban — Mother
- Jack Groban — Father
- Attended Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA
Season 1, Episode 7
- Birth Name: Joshua Winslow Groban
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, CA
- Birthday: February 27, 1981, Pisces
- Profession: Singer
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: