- At age 3, she appeared as an extra in the 1968 film The Charge of the Light Brigade (1968), which was directed by her father, Tony Richardson, and starred her mother, Vanessa Redgrave.
- Was interested in sports as a child and attended the Harry Hopman Tennis School in Tampa at age 14.
- Performed with the Royal Shakespeare Company.
- Made feature-film debut in 1984's The Hotel New Hampshire, which was also directed by her father.
- Best known for her role as a plastic surgeon's unfaithful wife on Nip/Tuck. Redgrave, her real-life mother, played her mom on the series.
- Briefly dated her Nip/Tuck costar, John Hensley, who played her son on the show.
- Left Nip/Tuck in November 2006 to care for her ailing daughter. She later returned to the series.
- Shared the role of Queen Elizabeth I in the 2011 film Anonymous with her mother, Vanessa, each playing the monarch at different stages in her life.
- 2005, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series - Drama: Nominee
- 1999, Independent Spirit Awards — Best Supporting Female: Nominee
- 2005, Golden Globe — Actress in a Television Series: Nominee
- 2004, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series - Drama: Nominee
- Jemma Redgrave — Cousin
- Jamie Theakston — Ex-significant Other
- Vanessa Redgrave — Mother
- Lynn Redgrave — Aunt
- Rachel Kempson — Grandmother
- Daisy Bevan — Daughter
- Michael Redgrave — Grandfather
- Tony Richardson — Father
- Natasha Richardson — Sister
- Tim Bevan — Ex-husband
- Corin Redgrave — Uncle
- The Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, London, England
- Birth Name: Joely Kim Richardson
- Birth Place: London, England
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
He demonstrates the bukkehorn, the tagelharpa and the lyre