- Grew up in an Army family and frequently moved around the U.S. when she was younger; went to high school in Albany, GA.
- Attended Augusta State University on an athletic scholarship for swimming and cross-country.
- Moved to New York after her second year of college to pursue a modeling career and worked for Elite and Wilhelmina Models.
- Made her TV debut in a 1996 episode of Law & Order.
- Founded a film-production company called Blarma with husband Andy Bates, a producer, cinematographer and editor. Their productions include the 2006 documentary Altered by Elvis.
- Starred in the Blarma production Girl and a Gun, which won a Best Original Short medallion at the 2008 Washougal International Film Festival in Washington.
- Attended Augusta State University, Augusta, GA
Season 5, Episode 4
- Birth Name: Joelle Marie Carter
- Birth Place: Georgia
- Birthday: October 10, 1972, Libra
- Profession: Actor, Model
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: