- Moved to Toronto at age 2.
- In high school, read fashion magazines and studied the mastheads.
- Moved to New York in 1990 to attend the Fashion Institute of Technology.
- First job after graduation was at Allure magazine, where he worked for three years.
- Has worked at Details and House & Garden (contributing fashion editor), W (associate fashion editor) and Vitals (editor in chief).
- Named creative director at Elle magazine in 2007.
- Designed advertising campaigns for DKNY, H&M, Gap, Kenneth Cole, Banana Republic and Chanel.
- Watches a lot of television and loves pop culture.
- State University of New York, Fashion Institute of Technology, New York, NY
- Birth Place: Hong Kong
- Birthday: November 23, 1968, Sagittarius
- Profession: Creative Director, Advertising Designer
Trending TonightSee all »
You'll never guess who Geena Davis was into in college