- Movie career began at age 10 with 1999's Finding North and Varsity Blues.
- Résumé includes TV appearances on Judging Amy, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, and Grey's Anatomy.
- Received his G.E.D. at the age of 16 and graduated three years later through a distance-learning program offered by Texas Tech University High School.
- While initially used as comic relief on the critically acclaimed football drama Friday Night Lights, he proved worthy of earning meatier story lines for his featured character, Landry Clarke.
- 2012, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- 2013, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Winner
- 2016, Critics' Choice Awards — Best Supporting Actor in a Movie Made for Television or Limited Series: Winner
Season 3, Episode 5
- Birth Place: Dallas, TX
- Birthday: April 2, 1988, Aries
- Profession: Actor