- Played basketball in high school and college, but an injury ended his sports career.
- Landed his first film role in 1991's My Private Idaho by claiming he was an Italian immigrant.
- Turned down an invitation to study at Juilliard when he was given a role in Wyatt Earp (1994).
- Was struck by lightning during the filming of Mel Gibson's The Passion of the Christ (2004).
- Met his wife on a blind date.
- Adopted two of his children as they were battling brain tumors.
- Has often spoken publicly about his devout Catholic faith.
- Tim Caviezel — Brother
- Ann — Sister
- Erin — Sister
- David Caviezel — Son
- Lyn Elizabeth Caviezel — Daughter
- Kerri Browitt — Wife
- Maggie Caviezel — Mother
- Bo Caviezel — Son
- James Caviezel — Father
- Amy — Sister
- Attended Bellevue Community College, Bellevue, Washington, United States; attended University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, United States; attended University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Birth Name: James Patrick Caviezel
- Birth Place: Mount Vernon, Washington, United States
- Birthday: September 26, 1968, Libra
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Spoiler: Reese is more cool-headed