- At age 15, she began caring for her French mother who was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.
- Modeled to pay for acting lessons.
- Was nominated for a César Award—France's equivalent of the Oscar—for her work in 1996's La Cérémonie.
- Was honored with the CineMerit Award at the Munich Film Festival in 2001.
- Awarded France's Legion of Honor from President Nicolas Sarkozy in September 2010.
- Became a spokesperson for Avon's line of products targeted for women over 60 in 2010.
- 1999, Emmy — Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Miniseries or a Movie: Nominee
- 1985, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- 2000, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series, Miniseries or Motion Picture Made for Television: Nominee
- 1969, Golden Globe — New Star of the Year - Actress: Nominee
- 0, — :
- 2014, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series, Miniseries or Motion Picture Made for Television: Winner
- 1979, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy: Nominee
- Emin Boztepe — Ex-significant Other
- Arlette Alexander — Mother
- Max Fraser-Bisset — Brother
- Angelina Jolie — Godchild
- Max Fraser-Bisset — Father
- Michael Sarrazin — Ex-significant Other
- Aleksandr Godunov — Ex-significant Other
- Victor Drai — Ex-significant Other
- Vincent Perez — Ex-significant Other
- Birth Name: Winnifred Jacqueline Fraser-Bisset
- Birth Place: Weybridge, Surrey, England
- Profession: Actor, Model
Trending TonightSee all »
The Walking Dead returns to a mysterious colony with a lot of guns