- Worked for Citigroup in Dallas for five years after college.
- After appearing in a friend's grad-school film, began working in independent films on the weekends; finally left the business world when he was cast in The Mist (2007).
- Formerly known as Ryan Hurst, but changed his stage name to Jackson, in tribute to Jack Kerouac, to avoid confusion with a Sons of Anarchy actor with the same name.
- Made his television debut in 2006 in a guest role on Inspector Mom.
- Appeared in The Closer and NCIS before being cast as a regular on Lifetime's Drop Dead Diva as Grayson Kent.
- Stacy Stas — Fiancée
- Baylor University, Waco, Texas, United States (BBA in International Economics and Management Information Systems, 1999)
- Birth Place: Houston, Texas, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Here's how Emily Deschanel, David Boreanaz and the rest of the gang said goodbye.