- Was a pre-med student at Fordham University.
- Began her soap opera career in 1985 on All My Children, transitioned to Days of Our Lives in 1987, and finally joined the cast of Bold and the Beautiful in 1990.
- Named one of Soap's Sexiest Stars by TV GUIDE in 1993 and was twice listed as one of People magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People in the World.
- Won a 1997 court battle against the producers of Melrose Place after they fired her because she became pregnant.
- Her fourth child, Katya, was diagnosed with eye cancer at 3 months old, and ultimately lost her right eye.
- Published a 2000 autobiography titled Making a Miracle.
- Runs the Hunter's Chosen Child charity, which provides financial aid to expectant parents.
- Gersson Archila — Husband
- Michael Tylo — Ex-husband
- Christopher Morehart — Son
- Jo Anne Hunter — Mother
- Izabella Gabrielle Tylo — Daughter
- Katya Ariel Tylo — Daughter
- Michael 'Mickey' Tylo II — Son
- Tom Morehart — Ex-husband
- Attended Fordham University, New York, New York, United States
- Birth Name: Deborah Jo Hunter
- Birth Place: Fort Worth, Texas, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The Walking Dead returns to a mysterious colony with a lot of guns