- Performed with the comedy troupes Cross Comedy and Comedy Lab.
- Guest starred on Sex and the City, Rescue Me and Parks and Recreation.
- Had recurring voice-over roles on Dr. Katz: Professional Therapist and Family Guy.
- Portrayed a can of vegetables in the 2001 movie Wet Hot American Summer.
- Costarred with Conan O'Brien in a commercial for Bud Light that aired during Super Bowl XLIII.
- 2010, Emmy — Outstanding Voice-Over Performance: Nominee
Season 5, Episode 13
- Birth Name: Henry Jon Benjamin
- Birth Place: Worchester, MA
- Birthday: May 23, 1966, Gemini
- Profession: Actor, Writer, Producer, Voice-overs, Stand-up comedian
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: