- Performed with the comedy troupes Cross Comedy and Comedy Lab.
- Guest starred on Sex and the City, Rescue Me and Parks and Recreation.
- Had recurring voice-over roles on Dr. Katz: Professional Therapist and Family Guy.
- Portrayed a can of vegetables in the 2001 movie Wet Hot American Summer.
- Costarred with Conan O'Brien in a commercial for Bud Light that aired during Super Bowl XLIII.
- 2010, Emmy — Outstanding Voice-Over Performance: Nominee
- Judah — Son
- Birth Name: Henry Jon Benjamin
- Birth Place: Worchester, Massachusetts, United States
- Profession: Actor, Writer, Producer, Voice-overs, Stand-up comedian
Trending TonightSee all »
Dear White People, Catastrophe and more!