- Though he considers himself a "California kid," was actually born in Ohio, moving with his family to Whittier, Cal. at six months of age.
- First "taste" of the food business was as a 10-year-old, when he began selling pretzels from a three-wheeled bicycle cart called "The Awesome Pretzel," which he built with his father.
- Known for his vibrant and spicy dishes. Surprisingly, his parents raised him on a relatively bland macrobiotic diet, frequently featuring bulgur and steamed fish.
- Opened his first restaurant, Johnny Garlic's, in 1996 with his partner, Steve Gruber.
- Won Food Network's second season of Next Food Network Star in 2006.
- Traveled to the Persian Gulf in 2007 as a guest of the U.S. Navy to entertain and cook for the troops.
- 2015, Emmy — Outstanding Structured Reality Program: Nominee
- 2014, Emmy — Outstanding Structured Reality Program: Nominee
- 2016, Emmy — Outstanding Structured Reality Program: Nominee
- Penelope Ferry — Mother
- Hunter Fieri — Son
- Lori Fieri — Wife
- Ryder Fieri — Son
- James Ferry — Father
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, NV (BS in Hospitality Management, 1990)
- Birth Name: Guy Ramsey Ferry
- Birth Place: Columbus, OH
- Birthday: January 22, 1968, Aquarius
- Profession: Chef, TV-series host
Trending TonightSee all »
Travel around the abode