- Received a scholarship to the San Francisco School of Ballet and, after eight years of dance, began studying acting at the American Conservatory of Theatre in San Francisco.
- Performed as a mime on a European tour at age 16.
- Attended Sarah Lawrence College and spent a year abroad studying theatre at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art and the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art in London, England.
- Briefly worked on the soap Another World, playing a troubled teen.
- At age 29, she won the role of 16-year-old Andrea Zuckerman on Beverly Hills, 90210; she was the oldest cast member to portray a teen.
- During her time on 90210, she also began a career as a producer, with a series of specials called Lifestories and her own syndicated talk show, Gabrielle.
- Appeared on the WB's reality series The Surreal Life (2003).
- Elected vice president of SAG-AFTRA in 2012; she became acting president upon the death of Ken Howard in 2016.
- Spends a lot of time working with youth, volunteering with D.A.R.E., the Noxzema Extraordinary Teen Program, M.A.D.D. and Read to Grow.
- Mollie Elizabeth Isaacs — Daughter
- Charles Isaacs — Husband
- Kelsey Rose Isaacs — Daughter
- Ernest Carteris — Father
- James Carteris — Brother
- Marlene Carteris — Mother
- Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville, New York, United States (BA in Liberal Arts, 1983)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Gabrielle Anne Carteris
- Birth Place: Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The Walking Dead returns to a mysterious colony with a lot of guns