- Began acting on British television in her teens.
- Moved to Los Angeles at 19 with actor Craig Sheffer, whom she'd met in London.
- Made her film debut in Manifesto in 1988.
- Made a memorable appearance in Scent of a Woman as Al Pacino's tango partner.
- Returned to TV during the summer of 2007 in two series almost simultaneously---as Princess Margaret in The Tudors and as Fiona, an ex-IRA soldier, in Burn Notice.
- John Verea — Ex-husband
- Hugo — Son
- Tariq Anwar — Father
- Paisley — Daughter
- Jed O'Brien — Ex-significant Other
- Shirley Anwar — Mother
- Willow Anwar — Daughter
- Craig Sheffer — Ex-significant Other
- Shareef Malnik — Husband
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Laleham, Middlesex, England
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Who will be eliminated first from Dancing with the Stars?