- Was a runner-up in the Miss New York Teenager pageant.
- Made her feature-film debut in 1977's Saturday Night Fever, asking John Travolta's character, "Are you as good in bed as you are on the dance floor?"
- Pitched her idea for The Nanny to CBS entertainment president Jeff Sagansky while sitting next to him on a flight to Paris.
- Wrote about being sexually assaulted in her 1996 book Enter Whining; and about her battle with uterine cancer in the 2002 memoir Cancer Schmancer.
- In 2007 founded the Cancer Schmancer Movement, a nonprofit dedicated to cancer prevention and early detection; cancer survivor Drescher's own cancer was initially misdiagnosed.
- Appeared on Oprah Winfrey in 2011 to discuss her relationship with ex-husband Peter Marc Jacobson, who came out as gay following the dissolution of their 21-year marriage.
- 1996, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series - Musical or Comedy: Nominee
- 1996, Emmy — Outstanding Lead Actress for a Comedy Series: Nominee
- 1997, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series - Musical or Comedy: Nominee
- 1997, Emmy — Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- Shiva Ayyadurai — Husband
- Sylvia Drescher — Mother
- Morton Drescher — Father
- Peter Marc Jacobson — Ex-husband
Season 8, Episode 9
- Birth Name: Francine Joy Drescher
- Birth Place: Queens, New York, United States
- Birthday: September 30, 1957, Libra
- Profession: Actor