- Father is Albanian, mother is American.
- One of 19 semifinalists (out of 360 entries) for New York University's inaugural Vilar Fellowship for performing artists in 2002.
- Favorite TV shows include Battlestar Galactica and Lost.
- Divides his time between Los Angeles and New York City.
- University of California, Berkeley, CA; New York University, Tisch School of the Arts, New York, NY (MFA in Acting, 2005)
- Birth Place: Not available
- Birthday: February 12, 1980,
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The Pretty Little Liars star and creator recall their wildest -- and sometimes incredilbly uncomfortable -- encounters with fans