- Trained at the Groundlings School in Los Angeles.
- Toured France as part of an all-female production of King Lear in 2003.
- Created a one-woman sketch show in 2005 called The Patriots, in which she portrayed several stereotypical American characters. She developed the show during a stint with New York's Upright Citizens Brigade.
- Her work in The Patriots earned her an award at the 2006 U.S. Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen, CO.
- Named one of Variety's 10 Comics to Watch in July 2006.
- Darin Olien — Husband
- Randall Whittinghill — Ex-husband
- California Institute of the Arts, Valencia, California, United States
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: New Hampshire
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The CW's Riverdale gang is a lot like these Dawson's Creek characters