- Took flying lessons from his father, a pilot, while growing up in California's Santa Ynez Valley.
- Played on the football team and was a member of the drama club in high school.
- Was a contender to play Batman in the 2005 film Batman Begins, but the role eventually went to Christian Bale.
- Won a Daytime Emmy in 2007 for his role in Life of the Party (2005).
- Appeared as an honorary firefighter in the 2009 fund-raiser calendar The Firemen of Hollywood's Sunset Strip.
- When he auditioned for his role of August on Once Upon a Time, he had no idea what his character's fairy-tale origin was.
- American Academy of Dramatic Arts, New York, NY (1996)
Season 1, Episode 6
- Birth Place: California
- Birthday: June 8, 1976, Gemini
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: