- Married for the first time at age 17.
- Was crowned Miss Baton Rouge and Miss New Orleans in 1957.
- Began her career as a model before moving to New York in the late 1950s.
- Had her first starring role in a feature film in 1966 alongside Elvis Presley, in the movie Frankie and Johnny.
- Pursued real estate and gospel singing after her stint on The Beverly Hillbillies.
- Roland Bourgeois — Ex-husband
- Emmett Smith — Father
- Robert M. Leeds — Ex-husband
- Danny Bourgeois — Son
- Elma Smith — Mother
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Doris Smith
- Birth Place: Pride, Louisiana, United States
- Birthday: September 26, 1933, Libra
- Died: January 1, 2015
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating: