- Studied at the America Conservatory Theater in San Francisco.
- Was a contestant on The Dating Game in 1969.
- With Dickey Betts, cowrote the songs "Blind Love" and "Can't Take It With You," which appeared on the 1979 Allman Brothers album Enlightened Rogues.
- Won the 1988 APBA Offshore World Cup in the Superboat class.
- Recorded the albums Heartbeat (1986) and Let It Roll (1989).
- Was awarded more than $23 million in 2010 after suing Rysher Entertainment for profits on the show Nash Bridges (1996-2001), which he co-owned.
- 1987, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actor in a Television Series - Drama: Nominee
- 1986, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actor in a Television Series - Drama: Winner
- 1985, Emmy — Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series: Winner
- Darlene Johnson — Stepmother
- Casey Johnson — Brother
- Kelley Phleger — Wife
- Jasper Breckenridge Johnson — Son
- Jesse Johnson — Son
- Melanie Griffith — Ex-wife
- Dakota Johnson — Daughter
- Patti D'Arbanville — Ex-significant Other
- Barbra Streisand — Ex-significant Other
- Wayne Johnson — Father
- Tanya Tucker — Ex-significant Other
- Greg Johnson — Brother
- Deanne Johnson — Half Sister
- Nell Johnson — Mother
- Linda Johnson — Sister
- Atherton Grace Johnson — Daughter
- Deacon James Johnson — Son
- Attended University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas, United States
- Birth Name: Donnie Wayne Johnson
- Birth Place: Flat Creek, Missouri, United States
- Profession: Actor, Singer, Songwriter, Producer, Director
Trending TonightSee all »
Here's how everything changed in "Chapter 6"
By CreateSpace Independent Publishing PlatformBuy New: $19.95