David Boreanaz played a vampire's victim in the low-budget film Macabre Pair of Shorts
before hitting the big time as a guilt-ridden vampire on Buffy the Vampire Slayer
and its spin-off Angel
. The small-screen sex symbol went from supernatural hero to FBI agent on the forensics drama Bones
. A Philadelphia native, he wed Playboy Playmate and actress Jaime Bergman in 2001 and fathered a son the next year. The couple welcomed a daughter in August 2009.David Boreanaz Fast Facts:
- Was a ball boy for the Pittsburgh Steelers; favorite hockey team is the Philadelphia Flyers.
- Held a handful of odd jobs while waiting for his big break, including parking cars, painting houses and handing out towels at a sports club.
- Was discovered by a talent agent while walking his dog in Hollywood.
- Enjoys traveling and playing golf.
- David Boreanaz Relationships:
- Ingrid Quinn - Ex-wife
- Dave Roberts - Father
- Patti Boreanaz - Mother
- Jaime Bergman - Wife
- Jaden Rayne Boreanaz - Son
- Bella Vita Bardot Boreanaz - Daughter
- Ithaca College, Ithaca, New York, United States (BS in Cinema and Photography, 1991)