David Boreanaz played a vampire's victim in the low-budget film Macabre Pair of Shorts before hitting the big time as a guilt-ridden vampire on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and its spin-off Angel. The small-screen sex symbol went from supernatural hero to FBI agent on the forensics drama Bones. A Philadelphia native, he wed Playboy Playmate and actress Jaime Bergman in 2001 and fathered a son the next year. The couple welcomed a daughter in August 2009.
- Was a ball boy for the Pittsburgh Steelers; favorite hockey team is the Philadelphia Flyers.
- Held a handful of odd jobs while waiting for his big break, including parking cars, painting houses and handing out towels at a sports club.
- Was discovered by a talent agent while walking his dog in Hollywood.
- Enjoys traveling and playing golf.
- Ingrid Quinn — Ex-wife
- Patti Boreanaz — Mother
- Dave Roberts — Father
- Jaime Bergman — Wife
- Jaden Rayne Boreanaz — Son
- Bella Vita Bardot Boreanaz — Daughter
- Ithaca College, Ithaca, New York, United States (BS in Cinema and Photography, 1991)
- Birth Name: David Patrick Boreanaz
- Birth Place: Buffalo, New York, United States
- Profession: Actor