Reared in a small town in upstate New York, this talented actor appeared in a number of commercials before landing guest roles on Third Watch
and The Jamie Kennedy Experi
ment. After filming a few unsold pilots and appearing as Brittany Murphy's boyfriend in Little Black Book
, Dave Annable heightened his profile as a lovelorn dweeb on the short-lived Reunion
. However, he didn't make it to the big time until he got cast on the drama Brothers & Sisters
as drug-addicted war veteran Justin Walker, Nora and William's youngest child. Annable was one of the first actors signed onto this large ensemble show, which went through some big cast changes prior to its debut. In several ways, life mirrored art for Annable as Justin grew and reached some milestone moments in life: While Justin was starting medical school, Annable was taking distance-learning classes to complete his bachelor's degree at SUNY Plattsburgh; shortly after Justin married Rebecca, Annable got engaged to Odette Yustman.Dave Annable Fast Facts:
- Grew up in Walden, NY.
- Started acting in commercials; one of his first was for Starburst candy.
- While attending SUNY Plattsburgh, he was a member of PSTV (Plattsburgh State Television).
- Studied acting at the famous Neighborhood Playhouse in New York with Richard Pinter.
- An avid sports fan; loves to play baseball, hockey and rugby.
- Was one of the first actors cast on Brothers & Sisters, a show that went through some big cast changes prior to its debut.
- Delivered a speech at his 2009 commencement from SUNY Plattsburgh (he dropped out of school in to pursue acting, then returned years later to complete his degree), and also received their Off to a Good Start Award.
- Proposed to Odette Yustman on Valentine's Day weekend at the spot in Santa Barbara, Cal., where they fell in love; prior to that, he brought his mom along to help him while ring shopping.
- Dave Annable Relationships:
- Odette Annable - Wife
- State University of New York, Plattsburgh, NY (BA in Communications, 2009)