- In 1999, made her film debut in Crazy in Alabama, a comedy-drama directed by her stepfather Antonio Banderas.
- Was named Miss Golden Globe 2006; her mother, Melanie Griffith, had that honor in 1975.
- Began her modeling career at age 18; became the face of Mango jeans in 2009.
- Made Nylon magazine's 2010 list of Top 55 Faces of the Future.
- 2016, BAFTA Film Awards — Rising Star Award: Nominee
- 2016, People's Choice Awards — Favorite Dramatic Movie Actress: Winner
- Jasper Breckenridge Johnson — Half Brother
- Deacon James Johnson — Half Brother
- Atherton Grace Johnson — Half Sister
- Stella Banderas — Half Sister
- Alexander Bauer — Half Brother
- Don Johnson — Father
- Jesse Johnson — Half Brother
- Kelley Phleger — Stepmother
- Melanie Griffith — Mother
- Peter Griffith — Grandfather
- Tippi Hedren — Grandmother
- Antonio Banderas — Stepfather
- Matthew Hitt — Ex-significant Other
- Noah Gersh — Ex-significant Other
- Jordan Masterson — Ex-significant Other
- Birth Name: Dakota Mayi Johnson
- Birth Place: Austin, Texas, United States
- Profession: Actor, Model
Trending TonightSee all »
The cast weighs in