- Attended a summer camp run by her mother on Orcas Island in Washington state.
- Honed her acting skills at the American Conservatory Theatre and the Drama Studio London, both in the Bay Area.
- Considered leaving Hollywood to teach in Vancouver in the late '80s, only to be tabbed by Robert Altman for a role in The Player.
- Was named one of a dozen Promising New Actors of 1992 on the annual list in John Willis' Screen World.
- Cast as Bob Newhart's first-ever TV offspring in Bob.
- Met her husband on the set of The Gun in Betty Lou's Handbag; he was an assistant director and she had a small part in the film.
- Frank Davies — Son
- Tom Davies — Husband
- Al Stevenson — Father
- Gayle Stevenson — Mother
- University of Victoria, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Piedmont, California, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Can the Time After Time stars, who were nearly unrecognizable with facial hair, recognize other actors by only seeing their facial hair?