- Made TV debut in 1977 portraying Jackie Kennedy in The Trial of Lee Harvey Oswald.
- Appeared in Wendy Wasserstein's 1983 play Isn't It Romantic at Playwrights Horizons.
- Played Mrs. Bueller in the early '90s TV series Ferris Bueller, a short-lived adaptation of the big-screen hit that also starred Jennifer Aniston.
- Involved in Stillpoint Family Resources, a non-profit organization that provides education and counseling to families in crisis.
- Interviewed more than 20 accomplished directors and playwrights while researching her master's thesis on the actor's role in American new play development.
- Stanford University, Stanford CA (BA in Drama, 1974); California State University, Northridge, CA (MA in Theatre, 2006)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Cristine Sue Rose
- Birth Place: Lynwood, CA
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The CW's Riverdale gang is a lot like these Dawson's Creek characters