- Began acting during senior year in high school with the Ensemble Theatre Company in Mill Valley, CA.
- Made TV debut in 1986 as Stacy Hamilton on Fast Times, the short-lived adaptation of the popular 1982 film Fast Times at Ridgemont High.
- In 1999, became a spokesperson for Almay cosmetics, a division of Revlon.
- Just days after In Style magazine's Weddings issue hit newsstands in January 2001 with Thorne-Smith on the cover in a bridal gown, the actress announced her separation from husband Andrew Conrad after a seven-month marriage.
- Wrote the novel Outside In.
- Became a spokesperson for Atkins Nutritionals in 2009.
- Has written for SELF, In Style and Allure magazines.
- Supports such charitable causes as the Susan G. Komen Foundation and PAWS/LA.
- 1998, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Winner
- 1999, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- 1997, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- Jennifer — Sister
- Roger Fishman — Husband
- Laura — Mother
- Andrew Conrad — Ex-husband
- Walter — Father
- Jacob Emerson Fishman — Son
- Birth Place: San Fernando, California, United States
- Profession: Actor, Model, Writer
Trending TonightSee all »
Not the White House Correspondents' Dinner, American Gods and more