- While attending Pepperdine University, considered becoming a doctor like his father, but ultimately decided to pursue acting.
- Made his big-screen debut in 2006 teen thriller The Covenant.
- His character on CW teen drama Gossip Girl was named for former NBA star Nate Archibald.
- Appeared in a Natural Resources Defense Council video campaign in 2010, urging Congress to pass a climate and clean energy bill.
- Hawkins Crawford Romo — Nephew
- Candice Crawford — Sister
- Dana Crawford — Mother
- Chris Crawford — Father
- Attended Pepperdine University, Malibu, California, United States
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Christopher Chace Crawford
- Birth Place: Lubbock, Texas, United States
- Birthday: July 18, 1985, Cancer
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
You won't believe what the actors did with a gift from a fan