- Lived with her mother in a tepee in northern California for a short time as a child.
- Was legally emancipated at age 16 and working in Hollywood.
- Advised to take acting classes by her aunt, Carol Merrill, who was a spokesmodel on Let's Make a Deal.
- Directed by longtime boyfriend Sebastian Gutierrez in the films Women in Trouble and Elektra Luxx.
- 2006, Critics' Choice Awards — Best Acting Ensemble: Nominee
- 2007, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- Sebastian Gutierrez — Significant Other
- Carol Merrill — Aunt
- Carl Gugino — Father
- Carl Gugino Jr. — Half Brother
- Birth Place: Sarasota, FL
- Profession: Actor, Model, Producer
Trending TonightSee all »
TVGuide.com editors break down theories about what's coming up on The Walking Dead