- Received the nickname "Busy" as an infant because of her restless nature.
- Shares her birthday with Freaks and Geeks and ER costar Linda Cardellini.
- Attended college with Cardellini and Colin Hanks.
- Wrote and produced two plays for the Acting Lab of Arizona.
- First professional acting job was portraying a Barbie doll at Mattel's Toy Fair convention in New York City.
- Credited as a story writer for the 2007 film Blades of Glory—she came up with the idea with Jeff and Craig Cox, whom she knew from high school.
- Marc Silverstein — Husband
- Cricket Pearl Silverstein — Daughter
- Barbara Philipps — Mother
- LeighAnn Philipps — Sister
- Colin Hanks — Ex-significant Other
- Birdie Leigh Silverstein — Daughter
- Joseph Philipps — Father
- Matilda Rose Ledger — Godchild
- Attended Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, California, United States
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Elizabeth Jean Philipps
- Birth Place: Oak Park, Illinois, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
TVGuide.com editors break down theories about what's coming up on The Walking Dead