- As a child, she accompanied her father, Peter, to the set of Easy Rider.
- Studied at the Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute in New York.
- Made film debut in 1987's Aria.
- Took a cameo role as Ash's doomed girlfriend in the 1992 cult hit, Army of Darkness.
- Was a cover girl for GQ, Mirabella, Details and Maxim magazines.
- Turned down the lead role in Ally McBeal in 1997 because she wanted to focus on a film career.
- Landed a recurring role on The Chris Isaak Show in 2001.
- 1997, Emmy — Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Miniseries or Special: Nominee
- 2002, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Miniseries or Motion Picture Made for Television: Nominee
- 1990, Independent Spirit Awards — Best Supporting Female: Nominee
- 1990, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- Oliver Henry Milton Elfman — Son
- Danny Elfman — Husband
- Jane Fonda — Aunt
- Troy Garity — Cousin
- Dwight Yoakam — Ex-significant Other
- Henry Fonda — Grandfather
- Larry Hagman — Godparent
- Susan Brewer — Mother
- Justin Fonda — Brother
- Mali Elfman — Stepdaughter
- Eric Stoltz — Ex-significant Other
- Peter Fonda — Father
- Vanessa Vadim — Cousin
- New York University, Tisch School of the Arts, New York, New York, United States (BFA in Drama, 1986)
- Birth Name: Bridget Jane Fonda
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Yvonne Strahovski discusses the show's look