- Attended George Balanchine's School of American Ballet in New York City on a full scholarship.
- Danced in four New York City Ballet productions before becoming an actor.
- Was cast in the soap opera Love of Life while still attending high school.
- Earned the 1967 Theatre World Award for Promising New Artist for her role in the Broadway play My Sweet Charlie.
- Made her film debut in The Gypsy Moths (1969).
- Is the aunt of actors Macaulay, Kieran and Rory Culkin.
- 1984, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Drama: Nominee
- 1994, Emmy — Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series: Nominee
- 1989, Independent Spirit Awards — Best Supporting Female: Nominee
- Marian Ethel Culkin — Mother
- Michael MacRae — Husband
- Macaulay Culkin — Nephew
- Kieran Culkin — Nephew
- Kit Culkin — Brother
- Rory Culkin — Nephew
- Jonah Luber — Son
- Philip Harley Culkin — Father
- Candice — Sister
- Uri Luber — Son
- Kenneth Luber — Ex-husband
- Birth Name: Bonnie Culkin
- Birth Place: New York, New York, United States
- Profession: Actor, Singer, Dancer
Trending TonightSee all »
The Walking Dead returns to a mysterious colony with a lot of guns