- Grew up in Spain, Uruguay and Argentina.
- Graduated magna cum laude from Harvard with a double major in literature and fine arts.
- After Harvard, she planned to move to England and get a master's degree in art history, but instead decided to pursue acting in L.A.
- Has appeared in theatrical productions of Hamlet, Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf? and Oleanna.
- Met Quarterlife creator Marshall Herskovitz at jury duty.
- Acts as a celebrity representative for Corazon de Vida Foundation, which helps support Tijuana orphanages.
- Shares the nickname Bitsie with her grandfather, a WWII pilot.
- David Giuntoli — Fiancé
- Andrew Tulloch — Father
- Harvard University, Cambridge, MA (2003)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Elizabeth Tulloch
- Birth Place: San Diego, CA
- Birthday: January 19, 1981, Capricorn
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Sterling K. Brown's story will blow your mind