- Had performed in more than 100 plays by the time she graduated from Brown University.
- In 1975, made her off-off-Broadway debut in Harmony House.
- Made her film debut in Alan Alda's 1981 comedy-drama The Four Seasons.
- Plays the violin.
- Samuel Chase Fiedler — Son
- John Fiedler — Husband
- Chris Carreras — Ex-husband
- Lucy Chase Fiedler — Daughter
- Alexander Armstrong — Father
- Louise Armstrong — Mother
- Luke Allen Fiedler — Son
- Brown University, Providence, RI (BA in Theater and Latin, 1975)
- Birth Name: Elizabeth Key Armstrong
- Birth Place: Baltimore, MD
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Carl might be on his way to the Big Pudding Can in the Sky