- Had performed in more than 100 plays by the time she graduated from Brown University.
- In 1975, made her off-off-Broadway debut in Harmony House.
- Made her film debut in Alan Alda's 1981 comedy-drama The Four Seasons.
- Plays the violin.
- John Fiedler — Husband
- Alexander Armstrong — Father
- Louise Armstrong — Mother
- Samuel Chase Fiedler — Son
- Chris Carreras — Ex-husband
- Lucy Chase Fiedler — Daughter
- Luke Allen Fiedler — Son
- Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island, United States (BA in Theater and Latin, 1975)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Elizabeth Key Armstrong
- Birth Place: Baltimore, Maryland, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Who will be eliminated first from Dancing with the Stars?