- Entered Miss Black America pageants as a teen, and as Miss Brooklyn eventually won first runner-up in the Miss New York State contest.
- Auditioned for role of Thelma Evans on the CBS comedy series Good Times while still in college. Won the part and made her TV-series debut when it premiered in 1974.
- In the late 1990s, appeared in a hip-hop music video for Camp Lo with former Good Times costar Jimmie Walker.
- Produced several plays, including Whatever Happened to Black Love.
- In 2006 released first book, Situations 101: Relationships The Good, The Bad & The Ugly.
- Kevin Fontana — Husband
- Dior Ravel — Daughter
- Brittany Rose — Daughter
- Thomas Fauntleroy — Ex-husband
- Eula Stanislaus — Mother
- Attended The Juilliard School, New York, NY
- Birth Name: Bernadette Stanislaus
- Birth Place: Brooklyn, NY
- Birthday: December 22, 1953, Capricorn
- Profession: Actor, Dancer, Author
Trending TonightSee all »
Grey's Anatomy is obviously a big influence on Tay Tay