- Took his stage name from his mother's maiden name.
- Father wrote a letter to get him reinstated after he was kicked out of the Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
- Earned an Olivier Award nomination for his work in a 1995 London production of The Glass Menagerie.
- Met longtime girlfriend Embeth Davidtz when they filmed Feast of July together.
- 2004, Tony — Actor (Featured Role--Play): Nominee
- 1996, Olivier Awards — Best Supporting Performance: Nominee
- Cynthia — Mother
- Embeth Davidtz — Ex-significant Other
- Peter Greenwood — Father
- Attended Guildhall School of Music and Drama, London, England
- Birth Name: Benedict John Greenwood
- Birth Place: Windsor, Berkshire, England
- Birthday: July 31, 1970, Leo
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Plus: Billy Zane shares his craziest fan encounter