- Began his career at Rutgers University after performing comedy for the talent portion of a male beauty pageant.
- Credited with coining the phrase "booty call" while performing on Def Comedy Jam.
- Former MTV veejay and host of MTV Jams.
- Lent his voice to the video game NARC in 2005.
- Wrote the essay "Real Men Have Feelings" for Ebony in 2007.
- Is a cousin of Shaquille O'Neal.
- Kristen Bellamy — Wife
- Baron Hudson Bellamy — Son
- Shaquille O'Neal — Cousin
- Bailey Ivory-Rose Bellamy — Daughter
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, New Brunswick, NJ (BS in Economics, 1989)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: William Bellamy
- Birth Place: Newark, NJ
- Profession: Actor, Comedian
Trending TonightSee all »
The Walking Dead returns to a mysterious colony with a lot of guns
- Buy New: $9.99
By Urban WorksBuy New: $4.66
Donald Trump, Meek Mill Kick Bill Bellamy's Ass: In A Special WWF Smackdown Match Bill Bellamy pairs with Nicki Minaj to Break the Jaws of the...
By CreateSpace Independent Publishing PlatformBuy New: $687.67