- Idolized James Brown growing up.
- Founded the record label LaFace with former bandmate Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds in 1989.
- In 1999, took a six-week executive-training class at Harvard Business School to prepare himself to run Arista Records.
- Has also headed the Island Def Jam Music Group and Epic Records.
- Launched the Le Metier de Beaute cosmetics line in 2008.
- Addison Kennedy Reid — Son
- Emma Reid — Mother
- Aaron Alexander Reid — Son
- Erica Holton Reid — Wife
- Justin Combs — Godchild
- Ariana Manuelle Reid — Daughter
- Antonio Reid Jr. — Son
- Ashley V. Smith — Stepdaughter
- Perri "Pebbles" McKissick — Ex-wife
- Birth Name: Antonio Reid
- Birth Place: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
- Profession: Reality-series judge, Record executive, Songwriter, Record producer
Trending TonightSee all »
Here's how everything changed in "Chapter 6"