- Idolized James Brown growing up.
- Founded the record label LaFace with former bandmate Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds in 1989.
- In 1999, took a six-week executive-training class at Harvard Business School to prepare himself to run Arista Records.
- Has also headed the Island Def Jam Music Group and Epic Records.
- Launched the Le Metier de Beaute cosmetics line in 2008.
- Perri "Pebbles" McKissick — Ex-wife
- Ashley V. Smith — Stepdaughter
- Ariana Manuelle Reid — Daughter
- Antonio Reid Jr. — Son
- Addison Kennedy Reid — Son
- Emma Reid — Mother
- Aaron Alexander Reid — Son
- Erica Holton Reid — Wife
- Justin Combs — Godchild
- Birth Name: Antonio Reid
- Birth Place: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
- Profession: Reality-series judge, Record executive, Songwriter, Record producer
Trending TonightSee all »
We went to Puppy Bowl XIII to speak to the puppies directly about the allegations of certain players illegally eating adult dog food instead of puppy food, the dirtiest fouls to ever stink up the field and so much more