- Sold Christmas cards when she first came to Hollywood.
- First TV appearance was in 1955 on The Eddie Cantor Show.
- Had a cameo as Schultzy, her character from The Bob Cummings Show, in the 1960 comedy Pepe.
- Participated in USO tours to Korea, Vietnam and Thailand in the late '60s.
- Left show business in 1976 to join a religious commune, periodically returning for small roles, most of them as her Brady Bunch character Alice.
- In 1994, published Alice's Brady Bunch Cookbook, with series creator Sherwood Schwartz.
- Appeared in commercials for Ford, Minute Rice and the Swiffer disposable mop.
- 1957, Emmy — Best Supporting Performance by an Actress: Nominee
- 1959, Emmy — Best Supporting Actress (Continuing Character) in a Comedy Series: Winner
- 1956, Emmy — Best Actress in a Supporting Role: Nominee
- 1958, Emmy — Best Continuing Supporting Performance by an Actress in a Dramatic or Comedy Series: Winner
- Cassius Miles Davis — Father
- Harriet Davis — Sister
- Marguerite Stott Davis — Mother
- Evans Davis — Brother
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States (BA in Speech and Drama, 1948)
- Birth Name: Ann Bradford Davis
- Birth Place: Schenectady, New York, United States
- Died: June 1, 2014
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Looking back at the last decade of the Oscar-nominee's style.