- Has three siblings she didn't grow up with (they're all much older than she is).
- Began studying violin and ballet at age 7 and started singing at age 9.
- Sang country music, yodeled, and played the fiddle and mandolin at oprys throughout Texas during her youth.
- Was a member of the pop group the Stunners, who toured with Justin Bieber in 2010.
- Is a founding member of the folk trio the Good Mad.
- Supports clean-water projects, including Water.org and the Thirst Project.
- John Gonino — Father
- Linda Gonino — Mother
- Birth Name: Alyssa Jean Gonino
- Birth Place: Texas
- Profession: Actor, Singer, Musician
Trending TonightSee all »
That's a lot of show