- As a child, frequently dressed up as a cowboy when he and his family went out to dinner.
- Was awarded the Academic Excellence Award for Drama in high school, and was named Most Likely to Succeed.
- First significant role was in the Broadway production of Epic Proportions in 1999.
- Owned a 1965 Ford Mustang, which he named "Old Sock." Also called his bicycle "Old Sock" as a child.
- 2015, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- 2007, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- Adrianne Palicki — Ex-significant Other
- Charissa Barton — Wife
- Timothy Nicholas Tudyk — Father
- Betty Loyce Wiley — Mother
- Shannon Tudyk — Sister
- Lon Morris College, Jacksonville, Texas, United States; attended the Juilliard School, New York, New York, United States
- Birth Name: Alan Wray Tudyk
- Birth Place: El Paso, Texas, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
TVGuide.com editors break down theories about what's coming up on The Walking Dead