- Saw his first concert when he was in the fifth grade—the glam-metal band Warrant.
- Began making music with pals Jesse Carmichael and Mickey Madden while in junior high; their first gig was at a school dance.
- Terribly shy as a child; he played with his back to the audience at his first performance.
- With Carmichael, Madden and fellow classmate Ryan Dusick, formed Kara's Flowers, an alternative-rock group that signed with Reprise Records, released one album and then was dropped.
- Exposed to hip-hop, gospel, R&B and soul while attending Five Towns College on Long Island with Carmichael; the music fueled the sound they found with Maroon 5.
- Maroon 5's 2002 album Songs About Jane took two years to reach platinum status.
- Father Fred Levine owns the M. Frederic boutique chain in L.A.
- 2007, Grammy — Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal: Winner
- 2005, Grammy — Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal: Winner
- 2015, People's Choice Awards — Favorite Group: Winner
- Kelly McKee — Ex-significant Other
- Angela Bellotte — Ex-significant Other
- Rebecca Ginos — Ex-significant Other
- Patsy Noah — Mother
- Fred Levine — Father
- Jane — Ex-significant Other
- Behati Prinsloo — Wife
- Anne V — Ex-significant Other
- Dusty Rose Levine — Daughter
- Attended Five Towns College, Dix Hills, New York, United States
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Adam Noah Levine
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Profession: Rock singer, Guitarist
Trending TonightSee all »
See all of the top moments from The Voice Season 11 premiere episode.