Dancing with the Stars
Donny Osmond, Melissa Joan Hart and Tom DeLay are among the 16 new celebrities who will hit the parquet on Season 9 of Dancing with the Stars in the show's largest cast ever.
Making the announcement on Good Morning America, host Tom Bergeron revealed the 16 stars and a twist: In the middle of the season, there will be three double eliminations back to back.
In addition, four new dances will be introduced: the Bolero, the Charleston, the Two Step and the Lambada.
Here are the 16 stars of Season 9:
1. Kathy Ireland, supermodel, author and fashion CEO of Kathy Ireland Worldwide
2. Macy Gray, Grammy-winning singer
3. Melissa Joan Hart, actress and one of the stars on our wish list
4. Mya, R&B singer and actress
5. Ashley Hamilton, actor-comedian and son of Season 2's George Hamilton
6. Michael Irvin, ex-NFL wide receiver
7. Mark Dacascos, The Chairman on Iron Chef America
8. Donny Osmond, entertainer and brother of Season 5's Marie Osmond
9. Kelly Osbourne, singer and daughter of Ozzy Osbourne
10. Debi Mazar, Entourage star
11. Chuck Liddell, light heavyweight champion
12. Natalie Coughlin, 11-time Olympic medalist in swimming
13. Joanna Krupa, model; most recently seen on ABC's The Superstars
14. Louie Vito, snowboarder
15. Aaron Carter, singer and brother of Backstreet Boy Nick Carter
16. Tom DeLay, former House majority leader
Cursed? Check out the Dancing injury report
Pro pairings will be announced Aug. 24. Season 9 kicks off Monday, Sept. 21, at 8/7c. What do you think of the new recruits?