Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Can Joe and Beck ever really work? In a shocking season finale, Beck's deepest truths are revealed, and Joe pushes the limits of what he'll do for love.
Three months have passed since Joe and Beck's tragic breakup, and a chance encounter could reignite their old, dangerous flame.
Beck suffers a loss, and Joe is right there with a shoulder to lean on. But he can't quite shake his jealousy, and he goes to creative lengths to explore his fears - even if it means checking out Beck's suspiciously handsome therapist. But Joe's luck is in danger of running out as Beck starts to suspect she's being followed.
Joe follows Beck on her rendezvous with the man she's been texting, and he's shocked by what he finds. Faced with her own duplicity, Beck realizes she and Joe need truth and authenticity for their connection to grow.
- 1. Kimmy Schmidt's Final Season, Carmen Sandiego and More Coming To Netflix In January
- 2. Friends May Be Safe, but Netflix Is Losing Love Actually in January
- 3. SAG Awards Nominations 2019: Mrs. Maisel, Ozark Lead Surprising TV Nods
- 4. Tell Me a Story Sneak Peek: A Bloody Paul Wesley Returns to Haunt James Wolk
- 5. 166 Gift Ideas Inspired by Sansa, Sabrina and More of Your TV Faves
- 6. Amy Poehler and Her 'Leslie Blazers' Are Ready for a Parks & Recreation Reunion
- 7. Netflix Is Now Murder Central, Adds Ted Bundy Docuseries to Already Stacked True Crime Roster