A 1991 study of high-school life at Glenbard West High School in Glen Ellyn, Ill., capturing the traumas and triumphs of some of its seniors. Featured are a couple expecting a baby, who hope to end their estrangement; homecoming-queen finalists reacting to their nominations; a singer who has two dates for the homecoming dance; and an antiwar marcher whose boyfriend may be sent to the Gulf War.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Charlie Hunnam Books First TV Role Since Sons of Anarchy
- 2. Who Do You Think Will Win Season 14 of America's Got Talent?
- 3. Lin-Manuel Miranda's Kingkiller Chronicle No Longer Heading to Showtime
- 4. Christie Brinkley Replaced By Daughter on Dancing with the Stars Due to Injury
- 5. Game of Thrones Season 8 Emmy Wins So Far
- 6. Netflix's Daybreak Trailer Makes the Apocalypse Look Fun AF
- 7. Emmys 2019: How to Watch Live and Online