A 1991 study of high-school life at Glenbard West High School in Glen Ellyn, Ill., capturing the traumas and triumphs of some of its seniors. Featured are a couple expecting a baby, who hope to end their estrangement; homecoming-queen finalists reacting to their nominations; a singer who has two dates for the homecoming dance; and an antiwar marcher whose boyfriend may be sent to the Gulf War.
- 1. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 2. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name
- 3. Where All the People from Netflix's The Innocent Man Are Now
- 4. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 5. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 6. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 7. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed