Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
The British commandos need to take control of St. Nazaire before it becomes a base for Germany's biggest battleship. For this, they need to engineer a complex amphibious attack against a heavily defended port.
If the British SAS can raid the enemy stations at the German airfield in the Sahara Desert, there's a good chance of stopping supplies from reaching Rommel and changing the fate of the war. Can they?
The British light infantry made a crash landing in Northern France in order to capture two heavily guarded and armed bridges, in the face of an alert and formidable enemy.
The story of how American GIs attacked the last bridge, a gateway into the Third Reich, while it was teeming with explosives set to go off as soon as the American Army set foot on it.
- 1. The 100's Eliza Taylor and Bob Morley Reflect on Clarke and Bellamy's Toughest Moments So Far
- 2. TV Guide's Arrowverse Crossover HQ: Elseworlds Broken Down
- 3. Counterpart Season 2 Proves There's Lots More Dual-Universe Fun to Be Had
- 4. Arrowverse Crossover Sneak Peek: Oliver and Barry Meet Superman!
- 5. Kiernan Shipka Teases 'Really Emotional' Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Christmas Special
- 6. Hilary Duff Just Gave Millennials Hope For a Lizzie McGuire Revival
- 7. 166 Gift Ideas Inspired by Sansa, Sabrina and More of Your TV Faves